Wednesday 7 December 2011

We Heart Life

Good morning friendly readers! I have had such a wonderful response to my eBook, I am truly astounded (and rapt) at the reaction and feedback I have received so far. I was emailed and asked to be interviewed for an online UK magazine and was completely bowled over! When I told my husband he looked at me wide-eyed and asked "So what is this eBook about then?" I love it when he pays attention. Needless to say I was jumping around the house after the very first purchase, absolutely amazed at the generousity of people and a little humble over the fact that someone wants to read what I have to say. I am still amazed people read my blog!

During this whole eBook process I have had Stacey at Veggie Mama hold my hand and offer to help me without me even asking and Deb from Home Life Simplified has been sharing my eBook left, right and centre (and I know my facebook reader increase this week is in huge part due to her, thanks Deb). Other friendly bloggers like Sonia from Love, Life and Hiccups, Flossy from Flossy Photography,  Naomi from Seven Cherubs and Kel from Natsukashii have been kindly retweeting my eBook tweets. And Jayne from Jagger Files has not only shared it on facebook but she has written a lovely little post mentioning my eBook. Just lovely.

And one particularly friendly and helpful little lass by the name of Sass, yeah you know the one, the genius behind my eBook design, has kindly offered me the opportunity to write my very first guest post. Another jump around the abode moment! Well I am an excitable creature. So today I wrote my first ever guest post for We Heart Life. We Heart Life is a beautifully, inspiring blog aimed at women. It is based in Australia and is written by Australian women. I love it! The design is just gorgeous and there are some truly amazing and inspiring writers contributing. We all know how much I love to be inspired. So I suggest you go check it out, not just my post but all the wonderfully inspiring posts.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:39 am GMT+8

    congratulations peggy. i look forward to purchasing and having a read. what a wonderful idea for a working mum. very happy for you. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!
    This is all absolutely fabulous - and so well deserved.
    :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An other thing for me to brag about my daughter...my ONE and ONLY LOVING daughter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful. Getting a bit teary reading about your success with your new eBook. Congratulations. I'm sure it's wonderful.

    And the VERY second I am in need of a self love guide for a working mum, I'll be back. That's a promise. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Veronica. And I notice you have bought a copy, thank you so much for your support. I hope you enjoy it! xo

    @Shar, it is very humbling. I am jumping for joy on the inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mum you're so cute, brag away! I am busy here bragging about my artistic Mum and her amazing designs! xox

    @Melissa, thank you SO MUCH for dropping in. I love that I suggested you take a look at my blog and you did! You're awesome. And don't worry, I'll be here with my eBook for whenever you're ready. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your eBook!

    When Sass was telling me about the book, I thought it sounded fantastic.

    Thanks for guest posting on We Heart Life. And thanks for such a lovely mention!

    Carly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carly, the pleasure was all mine! I was thrilled when Sass mentioned the guest post, thanks so much for having me!

    And thanks for stopping by. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so exciting! Am popping over to We Heart Life now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh look I have been away from the computer for a few days and so much excitement has gone on.
    I always knew your ebook would be a huge success, becasue I beleive you get back from the universe what you put out and you are such a gorgeous kind person, so you deserve every bit of success. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would REALLY love to hear your pretty thoughts. Since you're already here, why not leave me a comment?

Thank you for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.